Monday, August 10, 2009

3 pics for the fun

Today we focus on Justin.. haha..

First off, I forgot to add this pic into my IM race report - Justin and I got to feast on McDonald's on our ride home after the race. I can't remember the last time I had chicken nuggets and fries (maybe 5 years ago?) but they were just as I remembered them. So good. Here's Justin enjoying his fries:


Second, with all the down time we've had lately, we bought the new Wii Resort to help fill some of the time. I crack up every time I watch Justin play Wii, the best is watching him play table tilt on Wii Fit : ) Here he is sword fighting:

Third, we got out yesterday for our first ride post-ironman on the mountain bikes! We headed to the Fells and took to the paths. This was my first time mountain biking on trails. I don't know if it's my thing. I'll give it a few more tries, next time with the correct nutrition and gear (need gloves!) and we'll see how it goes. Here's Justin at the top of a hill that we might or might not have had to walk up (it's much steeper than it appears!) ;)

1 comment:

Court said...

Welcome back to normal life. :) Good to see you guys are finding things to keep you entertained!!