Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Be Bear Naked

This past Sunday I hosted a Bear Naked breakfast clinic at the Sharon’s Back Triathlon. Justin raced while I set up shop and promoted Bear Naked to the athletes and spectators. There were parfaits, stickers, coupons and lots (and I mean lots) of free sample packs. It was a ton of fun and a great day for a race. There were three other Team Bear Naked athletes racing that day (seen in pic) so it was pretty neat having a crew there to support.

Hearing the horns go off for the swim waves really made me want to get back into racing! Alright, Ironman, you took enough time away from me, I’m ready to race again! For that very reason, I decided to sign up for my final triathlon of the season, making a total of 3 races left plus 1 marathon. My final triathlon of the season will be the Buzzard’s Bay Sprint, directed by the same folks as Sharon’s Back. From what I saw and heard, the races are well organized, beautiful and fun. Can’t wait! Last night I got on the trainer and did a killer 1 hr ride. I was so excited to be training again, haha! Now, less than 2 weeks away from the Cranberry Oly! YAY.

4 comments:

Court said...

I like your orange shirt! I might steal that... :)

Very nice set up you have there too! I hope you got a lot of interested people to come and talk to you.

Liz said...

Lots of people were interested - ran out of all the sample packs and word got around that the parfaits were delicious - haha. I gave away a bunch of the big bags of granola to people who came over while I was packing up, lucky them!

Court said...

Bear Naked must be very proud of you. :)

Joe said...

Did you tell Beefcakes to put his shirt back on, that people were trying to eat around there.