Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cash Cab and Us

Well, even though yesterday called for a run and/or swim for Jus and I, we decided to hop on the trainers instead. It was nasty outside and it's too early in the season to be sacrificing comfort for workouts... that comes later in the season (like my attitude?). Usually we throw on VH1 music videos then both put on our own earphones to listen to our own music, that way we listen to what we want yet have something to watch, make sense? Yesterday though, my shuffle was sadly forgotten in the car, parked in the garage, 1 mile away from our apartment, so I had no music. Jus was oh so kind to sacrifice his music too and instead we put on the Cash Cab and decided to make a game of the game. We played along and for every question we answered incorrectly, we had to sprint 15 secs on commercial break. Thanks to smarty-pants Jus for answering all the questions (I think I got a total of 3 questions right), we only had to sprint a total of 2:15 the entire show - that's 9 incorrect answers.

After biking, we did a core and arm workout, a routine Jus put together. My arms hurt and my stomach even more.


Jus on the trainer, watching Cash Cab.

No comments: