Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now THAT'S a good hot chocolate!

I’ve worked late this entire week (late for me is 7:15pm - I don’t get home till about 8pm). Recovery week couldn’t have come at a better time. I’ve had a few shorter length workouts this week and two days off. On the days I’ve trained, I was getting home at around 9pm. Even though the workouts are shorter, I’ve still been exhausted come the end of the night. I knew I was going to work late again tonight, so I woke up at 5:45am and got my run in for the day. Now, here I am in my apartment, in my sweats, so happy and relaxed doing nothing! Oh, how I’ve wanted just this.

Justin’s company holiday party is tonight and rules are: no guests allowed (boo). Taking advantage of the situation and the fact I didn’t have to rush to the pool or home to run, I took a short detour on my walk home from work and got myself a hot chocolate from Seattle’s Best Coffee. I swear their hot chocolate is THE BEST hot chocolate I’ve ever tasted. It is SO delicious and I just can’t say no to it … go out and get yourself one, you’ll be happy you did.

Justin and I plan to visit qt2 systems come January to get us started on a nutrition plan. We hear they’re pretty serious, so before that happens, we’ll continue to enjoy the finer things in life like Seattle’s hot chocolate before we can’t anymore!

On my walk home ... sippin’ the best...yummmmm (yes, I'm pretty horrible at taking camera pics but this is my best attempt):

4 comments:

Court said...

Mmmm, hot chocolate!!! I hope you guys are surviving the snowstorm - at least you don't have to worry about driving anywhere. :)

Liz said...

yea...it's key living in a city at times like these... ha, you don't have to worry about driving anywhere.

YUMM, hot chocolate - we need to hunt down a SBC this week, I don't know where one is near home?!

Court said...

Isn't that the coffee place at Borders??? :)

Liz said...

YUP!