Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland

This past weekend was insane. It started snowing around 2pm on Friday and didn’t stop till Sunday night. I don’t know how much snow we actually ended up getting, but it’s was a lot. Since I don’t have a mountain bike yet and Justin’s hasn’t made its way up from ATL, it was to the indoor trainers for us! Yesterday I attempted to run outside, but decided against it (I couldn’t even open the window the winds were so strong)! I headed to the gym instead and ran for 60 minutes on the treadmill (ugh, sometimes you can’t fight it). The walk there was a workout of itself; I took some pics along the way, I'm the only one out!

Christmas is just three days away! I’m catching a train back to CT tonight to spend the holiday with my family, and then off to Puerto Vallarta with Justin’s family for the New Year. I’m more than excited to run away from life for the next week and a half … I’m sure one of us will post before, but if not, Happy Holidays!

No comments: