Thursday, January 22, 2009

Running off the cupcake!

Last night I went for an 90 min run. Justin's in recovery so he joined me for 20 minutes until his turn around point for a total of 40 minutes for him. Last night was relaxing - I passed only 2 other runners while outside. I was alone in silence for most of the time which was perfect for unwinding and allowing my mind to go free. I've run my bday cupcake off and feel quite good. I'm horrible at taking the time to stretch post-workout, so the rest of the night my legs felt like I had just done a marathon. They were stiff, throbbing, and flat out hurt. Though I feel much better today, I'm stupid for not stretching but it's the last thing I want to do when a blanket and couch are calling my name.

A pic from my run: what is supposed to be stairs is now just a hill made of snow.

No comments: