Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My new ride...

The secret's out... I picked up what I got on my important errand last week and I'm ready to reveal. No, it's not a dog (though I wish), nor is it $4K wheels or a motorcycle (mom- still not sure why thought I bought a motorcycle!?!). Check it out... it's my new Cervelo P3C - all ready to kick some serious butt out on the race course! This bike is SWEET! I got a crazy deal on it and being the last one in my size, I couldn't pass the offer up, it was like it was meant to be. I might be a total poser, but I'm crazy excited. I'll spare you the time of listing every last detail about the Cervelo P3C but I got fitted to a comfortable aerodynamic position and I am ready to ride. Only minor changes might be switching the saddle and adjusting the stem (we didn't cut it yet - waiting to get some miles in to make sure this is the right fit). How seriously awesome is this bike?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm in love.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Sweet ride, Cervelo is still king of the TT bike mtn no matter what anyone says. Those bikes require a fine tuned engine though...you got one of those?

Court said...

I knew it!!!

Even though I guessed a dog...