Friday, March 27, 2009

Why we missed yesterday's workout:

We skipped Thursday's workout due to a very important errand that had to be run (though we did get up early this AM to kick out a bike workout to make up for yesterday).

So what's this important errand, you ask? CAN'T TELL! ...at least not yet but I'll be making a SICK purchase in the next week and you'll have to wait until then to find out on what. I'm holding off on telling cause I need to reveal with a picture and all... till then! (BTW, Liz here)

4 comments:

Joe said...

I think I might have an idea what it is. Mom is going to be so mad at you!

Court said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court said...

What is it?? A dog?? Hahaha.

I just can't think of anything else that could be categorized as an "important errand"... :)

Liz said...

HAHA - can't tell! Hopefully i'll have it by the end of this week - here is a hint, it is not an animal!