Thursday, March 10, 2011

I ain't complaining, cause I love the rain

You know the chevy commercial? It's raining, it's pouring, but I ain't complaining, cause I love the rain!

It's a rainy day and unfortunately it's my day off :( I'd prefer the sun. BUT, since that isn't going to be happening, I trying to pump myself up so I can get outside and run the 7.5 miles I have scheduled for today. Boston is just over a month away so I can't be missing runs! When I get home I'll hop on the bike for a hard spin. At least the 60 degrees makes up for the weather just a little bit.

This morning I cuddled up under a blanket and finally watched The Social Network (I've tried watching it twice before and fell asleep within 10 minutes both times). I wish I could watch movies all day on the couch but than I'd feel guilty at the end of the day. Perhaps when I am done with my run and bike and before I have to leave for corn hole tonight (yup, Jus and I are totally in a corn hole league) :) Out I go!!

No comments: