Thursday, March 31, 2011

Official Boston Marathon Jacket is in!

This past Tuesday I got my Official Boston Marathon Jacket! My store sent it down from Boston and as I walked in to work on Tuesday my manager says "guess what's here?!" This year's colors are black and green, which is very fitting for Boston - I like it. It's a lot heavier than I imagined them to be but it has a nice mesh lining inside and is going to be an ideal jacket for when the temps drop. This jacket is pretty sweet. When I was looking at them online, I learned that this year, they actually screwed up and did a screen print of the logo in the front where it's usually embroidered. To remedy the mistake, they knocked $5 off the jacket's price. Even with this mess up, the jacket is still awesome and something I am super excited to have finally gotten. Now to ask the question... is it bad luck to wear it before running the race? I haven't even tried it on... I think I need to wait until I cross the finish line.


2 comments:

Joe said...

Noooooo!!! Don't wear it before you finish the race!!! Are you crazy?!! The mojo gods are ALWAYS watching.

Liz said...

I know, I know!!!! The jacket must wait to be worn!!!!!